The main points:
- Print and send Invoices and Quotes in PDF format.
- Sync your Bee Invoicing data between multiple Macs and iOS devices using your iCloud Account.
- Generate PDF Packing Lists and Customer Statements.
- Track Customer Payments and view Outstanding Balances on your Invoices.
- The Dashboard gives a big picture outlook of your company using statistics and charts.
- Track your customers, projects, invoices, quotes and time.
- Items: Create them one at a time or import from a Spreadsheet. Categorize Items by Product Group.
- Customers: Create them one at a time, or Import directly from your Contacts
- Tag important entries.
- Data stored locally on your computer.
- Simple to use and easy access to all of your data.
- Support for multiple Companies
- Flexibility with Invoice numbering, Tax rates, Discounts, Shipping and much more!
- Receive all future software updates free. No monthly fees!
- Available in English and French, more languages coming soon…
Available now at the Mac App Store Apple
Bee Invoicing for Mac is a very easy to use application that simplifies invoicing. It is ideal for small businesses and contractors. It is inexpensive, with no monthly fees. Use it on it's own or in sync with Bee Invoicing Mobile on your iPhone and iPad.
Bee Invoicing for Mac lets you print and send invoices and quotes in PDF format, plus track customer payments and view balances still due on invoices. With Bee Invoicing, you'll be able to easily track all customers, projects, invoices, quotes, and time, and can even generate packing lists and customer statements! Best of all, Bee Invoicing lets you get started quickly by importing Items from a spreadsheet, and Customers from your Contacts.
Need to always be able to get to your information, at any time? You'll be happy to know that all Bee Invoicing data is stored locally on your computer.
Help - you probably won't need it, but if you do we have included detailed help pages with the software, and a series of online video tutorials Video to help you on your way.
Follow us on Twitter and keep up to date with what's happening